As intellectual property is a principal asset for many companies, a seasoned intellectual property lawyer must be a key part of your business team to ensure the protection of your assets. This is especially true for technology companies.
I can help you protect your intellectual property assets. I regularly provide strategic counsel to clients on trademark and copyright matters, and Morningstar Law Group is widely recognized as a leading trial firm in intellectual property litigation.
Morningstar’s intellectual property lawyers focus on services including:
- Working with clients to search and review the availability of proposed trademarks
- Filing and maintaining trademark and copyright applications and registrations
- Preparing responses to trademark office actions
- Assisting clients in proper usage of trademarks and on strategies to deter and monitor trademark infringement and to enforce trademark rights
- Advising on trade secret protection, including nondisclosure agreements
- Advising on copyright protection, including fair use
- Advising on intellectual property issues associated with the Internet, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, ICANN Uniform Dispute Resolution Procedure, and other Internet-related copyright and trademark issues
- Performing intellectual property audits and due diligence, including in relation to purchases and sales of businesses
- Litigating trade secret, breach of confidentiality, copyright, and trademark cases in federal and state courts
Our Intellectual Property group works closely with attorneys in our Technology and Licensing Practice Area to provide seamless support to our technology and life science clients.
Our Intellectual Property lawyers work closely with attorneys in our Technology and Licensing team to provide seamless support to our technology and life science clients.